Up to £10.50 per hour
I am looking for a Senior Carer to join a friendly care home in Kettering, which is home to older people, some with dementia.
In this role you will:
- Be working as part of a team to provide residents in the Home with the highest standards of care and to ensure that their needs are met
- Contribute positively towards individualised care
- Provide a supportive, welcoming and responsive approach in all aspects of the service
- Be actively involved in the mentoring system for the induction of new staff
For this role you must have:
- Previous experience of working in a residential care home
- NVQ Health & Social Care Level 3 (or equivalent) – or the willingness to complete this
- A knowledge and understanding of dementia
- A willingness to be part of the care team, this will include administering medication and delivering personal care
- The ability to work to a rota, including every other weekend
For more information on this fulfilling role, which will help people to live better lives, please call Elite on 01604 879345.