£40,000 - £50,000 (depending upon experience)
I am looking for an experienced Registered Manager to run a fantastic service in Leicester. The service provides residential care to adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues and challenging behaviours.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for maintaining provision of a high standard of care
- Ensue leadership and support is provided to all staff members within the home
- Run an efficient and effective person-centred care home which provides a safe, caring and stimulating environment for residents and their visitors, whilst meeting stringent professional and statutory standards and company performance targets
For this post you must have:
- A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience in person-centred care and operational leadership within a specialist residential care home setting
- A proven track record in the management and delivery of a high-quality care provision
- A strong knowledge of the local authorities, CQC and best practice
- Excellent commercial / business management abilities
- The ability to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the home
- Experience of managing budgets and budget control
- A working knowledge of other legislation e.g. Health & Safety
For more information on this great role, which is supported by an excellent leadership team, please call Elite Care on 01604 879345.