Assistant Manager – Supported Living
£21,555 - £25,668
I am looking for an Assistant Manager to help run a fabulous service in Northampton, which provides ‘housing with support’ for 17 adults with complex learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and associated mental health concerns and behaviours.
In this role you will be required to:
- Support and grow a locally based care team in the provision of quality personalised care and support services
- Contribute to meeting contractual, statutory and organisational quality requirements and regulations
- Review and monitor colleague objectives to ensure they meet required standards; carrying out quality checks and supervision on an agreed regular basis
- Share examples of good practice across the Personalised Care and Support Service
- Use all available information to assess risks to service users and review risk assessments
- Create, monitor and review care and support plans in partnership with service users; supporting them to make choices and decisions about how their care is provided.
- Provide direct personal care and/or personal support to service users
For this post you must have:
- A minimum Level 2 NVQ, Diploma or Apprenticeship in Health and Social
- Care (or equivalent) qualification and a willingness to complete a Level 3 qualification
- Up-to-date, relevant knowledge and experience of good working practice in a social care setting
- Experience of successfully supervising colleague performance and quality
- Demonstrable organisational skills, flexibility and the ability to prioritise
- A valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
- The ability to adhere to mandatory vaccination requirements for the role; providing evidence of exemptions where applicable
- A flexible approach to working hours
For more information on this exciting role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.