Deputy Manager (Nurse)
Up to £39,674
I am looking for an experienced Deputy Care Home Manager to work in a home providing the highest possible standards of care and support in Ledbury.
You will be joining a great team at a Home which offers a wide range of personal care and nursing care to older people with a range of conditions.
You will play an important part in developing and implementing evidence based individualised care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes, as well as leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development
You must have:
- A Valid NMC Pin along with a good working knowledge of CQC standards, NMC guidelines and the Health and Social Act 2008
- Experience as a Senior Nurse/Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead
- Excellent communication skills to engage effectively with service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential
- Experience in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring
- A good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs, of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment
If you are looking for a challenge, with the chance to make a difference to people’s lives, please call Elite on 01604 879345.
As a large organisation, my client can offer a huge range of benefits to their staff including:
- Excellent training and future promotional opportunities
- Discounts at over 30,000 retail outlets
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted cinema tickets
- A free money advice service to help you make the most of your income
· Employee Assistance Line