CLINICAL LEAD NURSE – NURSING HOME
Up to £50,000
My client is looking for an experienced Clinical Lead to help run a 78 bedded residential and nursing home in Nailsea near Bristol which is rated ‘Good’ by CQC. The home cares for people living with dementia with either residential or nursing needs from onset of dementia to end of life as well as elderly people with general nursing needs. There is also an on-site day care centre supporting individuals living with mild dementia or memory impairment. You will report to the Registered Manager, playing an important part of the onsite clinical and management team.
You must have:
- NMC registration
- Extensive clinical experience with older people
- Experience of managing a staff team
- Excellent leadership skills
- An excellent working knowledge of CQC standards
- The willingness to work 24 hours per week on the floor
If you are looking for a challenge, with the chance to make a difference to people’s lives, please call Elite on 01604 879345 for further information.