I am looking for Registered Manager to run two small children’s home in Corby. The homes both provide care and support for two children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. The role is with a small, but expanding company, who provide fantastic support to their staff, and offer a fun, positive and stimulating environment working with people who genuinely enjoy the rewards and challenges of working with children.
Duties for this role will include:
- Responsibility for the running and management of the home
- Providing guidance, mentoring and support and supervision for a team of support workers
- Understanding and meeting the needs of and promoting the development of the children
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Providing on– call support as part of the on call team
For this post you must have:
- A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a staff team
- At least 3 year’s relevant professional experience working with young people
- Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour in a residential setting
- A flexible approach to working hours/shifts and an outstanding level of commitment to enable the efficient running of the home
- A full clean manual driving license held for at least 1 year
For more information on this role, which is a great opportunity with fantastic prospects with great development possibilities, please call Elite on 01604 879345.