Up to £18.30 per hour
I am working in conjunction with a prestigious company who are a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions. They are currently looking for Registered Nurses to work in their purpose-built units in Milton Keynes.
Duties for these roles will include:
- Participating as a full member of the nursing team in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans including other relevant agencies as appropriate
- Providing ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of residents’ physical and physiological needs
- Directing, supervising and managing junior staff ensuring professional lines of accountability and priorities are met and that all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to
- Being aware of the effects of prescribed medication, advising residents and liaising and/or informing other health professionals as necessary or required
- Maintaining safe custody, accurate administration and recording of drugs at all times
- Developing Key Worker roles and facilitating training for all junior staff and students
- Providing health education through promotion of independence, personal & social skills and social and leisure activities for all residents.
- Relating to relatives and carers with empathy giving information, support and advice
- Maintaining concise records and providing reports as necessary
For this role you must have:
- NMC registration
- A Registered Nurse qualification with at least a years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing staff
- An understanding of specialist neurological care environments
- A clean UK driving licence
Benefits on offer include:
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Long service awards
- HAPI benefits including discounted shopping and restaurants, cycle to work scheme, a counselling service and many more
- Excellent training opportunities through CPD
- Free on-site parking
For more information, please call Elite Care on 01604 879345.
We look forward to hearing from you.