£18,540 - £20,315 per annum (£9.61 - £10.53 per hour plus enhancements)
Mansfield and Ashfield
I am looking for people to work in two fantastic supported living services in the Mansfield and Kirkby-in-Ashfield areas of Nottinghamshire. Both services support individuals with complex and challenging needs including mental health needs, learning disabilities and autism, either within own flats (Kirkby-In-Ashfield) or within a four bed supported living service (Mansfield).
In this role you will:
- Help service users to integrate into the community and enable them to participate in leisure activities
- Assist with day to day needs such as shopping, appointments, finances, medication and meal preparation
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding towards individuals with varying levels of support needs and accommodate these needs where possible
- Be willing to carry out personal care
- Have a full valid driving licence is essential as you will be expected to travel in the area
Please note that due to the needs of service users, there may be elements of moving and handling, risk management and physical intervention involved in the role; as such, you will need to be willing and able to undertake these duties.
For more information on this great role, please call Elite Care on 01604 879345.