Clinical Deputy Manager
Tredegar, South Wales
Up to £38,707
I am looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Deputy Home Manager to help to lead, develop and manage the nursing service at a great home in Tredegar. The home is a 24 bed specialist nursing facility for younger adults with enduring mental health and complex needs. There are qualified RMN’s, and trained Occupational therapists to provide effective rehabilitation packages of care.
You will support the team to drive standards and improve best practice, to ensure the delivery of excellent care for residents.
This post will include:
- Supporting the Manager in the day to day management of the home
- Clinical responsibility for certain areas of the home
- Ensuring the highest standards of care and support are delivered
- Supervising a staff team
- Dealing with all employee related issues, including training, coaching and mentoring
- Communicating and engaging effectively with colleagues, service users and their families
For his interesting and stimulating role you must have:
- Previous experience as a Clinical Lead or Senior Nurse and a valid NMC Pin
- Registration with the Care Council for Wales
- A good working knowledge of CIW standards, NMC guidelines and the Health and Social Act 2008
- Experience of working with adults with mental health issues
- The ability to lead and supervise the team to deliver the highest standards of person centred care
- Experience in dealing with people management issues, this will include training and development, coaching and mentoring and sickness management
- Good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 879345.