Up to £55,000
I am looking for a Registered Manager to run 3 fantastic homes situated on the same site as a school. The houses can look after up to 20 children and young people on a 38-week and 52-week basis.
The houses and the school provide brilliant education, care and support to children and young people aged 8-18 who have a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder together with an EHCP.
In this role you will:
- Manage the care and support being provided in the residential houses
- Work with stakeholders to increase placements in the houses
- Ensure high quality care is being provided, that remains fully compliant with the Children’s Homes (England) Regulations 2015 and associated legislation, statutory guidance and inspection frameworks
- Lead and manage the staff team through a growth period by ensuring that each staff member receives the induction, supervision and training they need to provide safe and effective care
For this role you must have:
- Level 5 qualification (or equivalent) in working with children and young people
- A knowledge of Childcare legislation and Safeguarding
- An understanding of the needs of complex needs Children
- Experience of working with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour
- At least two years’ experience in a senior role working with children and young people in residential care in the last 5 years
- Experience of supervising and managing a staff team
- A full UK driving licence
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.