Regional Nurse Trainer
West Sussex and London
£41,000 plus monthly car allowance of £360
Monday – Friday
I am currently looking for a Regional Nurse Trainer with a positive and caring attitude to deliver training and support to services across West Sussex and London for one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK.
In this role you will be required to travel weekly around the region allocated to you. Duties for this great role will include:
- Delivering the Clinical Training framework within the group
- Designing and delivering Mental Health Training to relevant Services
- Providing a consistent delivery approach with regards to all operational aspects of Clinical Training (Including OSCE and Clinical Skills) for all Clinical and Care Support Roles
- Providing colleagues with the highest standard of clinical training and support, in accordance with their individual personal development plan and the Service’s training needs
- Providing mentorship and support to all clinical staff pre and post registration
- Supporting the development and Implementation of a Care Practitioner Programme nationally
- Complying with the NMC Code (2018) to ensure safe and effective practice.
- To promote the Equality and Diversity of Service Users living and staff working in the environment
The perfect candidate for this role will have:
- A nursing qualification with an active NMC Pin
- Previous experience of delivering training in a healthcare setting
- Extensive experience of working a Nurse with the ability to train others
- Great clinical skills
- Fantastic communication skills
For more information this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.