£11.20 per hour
I am looking for a Care Team Leader to work in great care home providing elderly care to 47 residents. The home is rated as ‘Good’ by CQC and offers residents a real ‘home from home’.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team to support the physical, emotional and social wellbeing of residents by providing the highest standard of care
- Support the Manager and Deputy Managers
- Support carers to provide personal care and support with daily activities such as washing, dressing and eating
- Administer medication
- Write and update care plans, as well as keep accurate daily records
- Promote resident’s choice, dignity and independence and all times
For this post you must have:
- Level 3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience of working as a carer or senior carer with older people
- The ability to work alternate weekends
- The ability to provide a great service to residents
For more information please call Elite on 01604 879345.