Registered Manager – Children’s Home (Learning Disabilities)
Up to £42,000 + bonus
I am currently looking for a Registered Manager for a residential children’s home for children with learning disabilities in North Northamptonshire. The home has great facilities including a large garden room and sensory room and is close to local resources.
This is an exciting role, and would be a great role for someone who wants to make an impact on service provision and be in the forefront of residential child care provision.
For this post you must have:
- Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Service (or equivalent)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England) (or equivalent) or the willingness to complete this
- At least two years’ experience of working with children in residential care within the past five years
- At least 1 years’ experience of supervising and managing staff in a residential child care role
- Extensive experience of working with children/young people with learning disabilities and complex needs
- A working knowledge of Children’s Regulations, Quality Standards and ECM
- The ability to work shifts, including evening and weekends and work as part of an on-call rota
- A full UK driving licence and car for work use
For more information on this post, please call Elite on 01604 879345.