Deputy Care Home Manager (RGN)
Up to £50,546
My client is one of the leading healthcare providers the UK. They are now looking for an experienced Deputy Care Home Manager to join their team, helping to run one of their homes in Camden.
The Deputy Home Manager role will include:
- Helping to manage a home on a day to basis
- Playing an important part in developing and implementing evidence based individualised care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes
- Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development
- Responsibility for Health and Safety, to ensure the safety of services users and colleagues
For this role you must have:
- NMC Registration as an RGN
- A good working knowledge of CQC standards and the Health and Social Act 2008
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Familiarity with sickness management, staff training and development, coaching and mentoring
- The ability to communicate and engage effectively with service users, their families and colleagues
As a large organisation, my client can offer a huge range of benefits to their staff including:
- Excellent training and future promotional opportunities
- Discounts at over 30,000 retail outlets
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted cinema tickets
- A free money advice service to help you make the most of your income.
- Employee Assistance Line
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 879345.