Up to £30,000 + Bonus Scheme
Stoke on Trent
I am currently looking for a special person to manage a specialist residential service for adults with learning disabilities who may have dual diagnosis and associated complex needs.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Hold and maintain the CQC registration for the service
- Develop and maintain support plans and risk assessments for the people in your care
- Review and adapt support plans and risk assessments to ensure they are fully up to date and working in the way intended as well as developing person centred documents
- Manage and support a staff team and supervise and promote their effectiveness and personal development
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC Essential Standards and local contract monitoring requirements
- Complete on call manger duties
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards this
- Experience of managing a similar service
- Knowledge of CQC and quality standards
- A positive attitude and the enthusiasm to help change the lives of people in your care
- Both Covid vaccinations (or have proof of medical exemption)
For more information on this role, please call Elite Care on 01604 879345.
We look forward to hearing from you.