£9 PER HOUR
Do you have the skills to work with people with autism living in small residential homes and supported living? If so, please get in touch ! We are looking for Support Workers who have experience of working with and supporting people in a voluntary or paid capacity.
Duties for this role will include:
- Assisting to meet the physical and emotional needs of service users
- Assisting in general daily living activities, including the preparation of meals and laundry, whilst encouraging the service user’s participation
- Supporting service users as necessary with personal hygiene and maintaining a high standard of personal care
- Encouraging participation in social and leisure activities – this role may require you to accompany residents on trips and holidays
For this great role you must have:
- The willingness and ability to provide personal care
- The ability to work to a shift pattern including evening, sleep-ins and weekends on a rota basis
- The ability to manage challenging behaviours
- The willingness to take part in planned activities
- Communication skills to deal effectively and professionally with parents/family members and other professionals where required
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination or medical exemption
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 879345.