Regional Operations Manager
Up to £65,000 + generous car allowance
I am looking for an Operations Manager to work for a national provider of care and nursing homes, who have an excellent reputation for developing and supporting their staff. Travel will be required for this role and a car allowance of £425 per month is payable.
You must have experience in multi-site elderly care management and excellent commercial knowledge within the healthcare sector. It is preferable that you have a nursing qualification and NMC registration.
For this post you will be required to:
- Provide effective and consistent leadership to Management teams in order to ensure high quality service delivery and business outcomes within safe and effective environments
- Oversee and ensure the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Services, and support the maintenance of high levels of occupancy and ensure the effective use of resources, focusing on the financial performance of the Services, i.e. agency use and occupancy
- Oversee and ensure compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times, along with any contractual requirements and individual KPIs as set by the business
- Represent the Business vision, strategy and values and ensure that Managers do the same
- Shape and develop the performance of Managers, within scope, using the Competency Framework to ensure that all Managers are meeting expectations in terms of performance and behaviour
- Identify and communicate opportunities for new business and business development/growth
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Elite on 01604 879345.