Registered Manager (Nurse)
Up to £70,000
I am looking for an exceptional person to manage a care and nursing home in Poole, Dorset. This is an exciting opportunity to manage a fantastic home and work with a great team of friendly staff. You will be given support and training to develop your clinical skills and management skills, including opportunities to gain qualifications at Masters Level.
Duties will include:
- Utilising leadership, role modelling and inspirational skills to motivate the team to deliver excellent quality of care
- Being the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the Service
- Managing the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy
- Providing improvement, independence and choice for Service Users
- Complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times and in particular the CQC for the Registration and Inspection of Nursing Homes and NMC guidelines
- Being a good role model for all employees, being approachable and providing a regular presence and visibility with all levels of employees as well as being consistent in all actions and decisions.
- Developing a culture of continuous quality improvement, using the framework of clinical governance
- Ensuring that the culture of meaningful activities is embedded in the Service and facilitated by the entire team
For this role you must have:
- NMC registration as a qualified Nurse
- Experience of managing a large care/nursing home
- Experience of leading, developing and managing a staff team
- A good working knowledge of CQC standards
- Excellent communication skills to engage effectively with service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.