Registered Manager Children’s Home
Up to £36,000 + bonus
I am looking for an experienced Children’s Home Manager for a brand new children’s home in Corby, Northamptonshire. The home will offer care and support to young people aged 12-17 years with social, emotional, and behavioural difficulties.
The Registered Manager will be leading and managing the daily running of the home and ensuring that it meets the expectations and standards as set out in the homes Statement of Purpose, as well as providing the staff with a high level of leadership and management.
For this role you must have:
- A proven track record of providing the highest quality care for the young people
- Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce (or equivalent)
- 3 years’ work experience working with Children and Young People within a residential environment including 2 years at senior level
- Experience of supervising a staff team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and IT literacy
- Knowledge of child development and appreciation of the needs of children and young people
- Knowledge of the National Minimum Standards for residential children’s homes
- A full, current, driving licence
For more information on this great role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.