Up to £30,000 + Bonus Scheme
I am currently looking for a special person to manage a specialist residential service for adults with a learning disability and challenging behaviour who may have dual diagnoses or associated complex needs.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Hold and maintain the CQC registration for the service
- Develop and maintain support plans and risk assessments for the people in your care
- Review and adapt support plans and risk assessments to ensure they are fully up to date and working in the way intended as well as developing person centred documents
- Manage and support a staff team and supervise and promote their effectiveness and personal development
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC Essential Standards and local contract monitoring requirements
- Complete on call manger duties
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards this
- Experience of managing a similar service
- A positive attitude and the enthusiasm to help change the lives of people in your care
For more information on this role, please call Elite Care on 01604 879345.
We look forward to hearing from you.