£9.50 per hour
I am looking for an experienced Senior Carer to work in a small, friendly care home providing care for those requiring residential care, including dementia in Northampton. The home aims to provide residents with a ‘home from home’ in a secure, relaxed and comfortable environment.
In this role you will be required to
- l Provide leadership to the care staff
- l Provide care in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager
- l Supervise the care services in accordance with agreed standards
- l Maintain skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain practices as up-to-date
The successful candidate for the role of Senior Carer must have:
- l Experience in a similar role
- l A Level 2 in Health and Social Care, with a willingness to work towards Level 3
- l The ability to supervise staff and plan appraisals
- l A confident attitude, with a friendly demeanor.
- l The ability to manage a team as well as work as part of a team
- l The ability to work early and late shifts on a rota basis
For more information on the role of Senior Carer, please call Elite on 01604 879345.