Senior Care Assistant
£10.50 per hour
I am currently recruiting experienced Senior Care Assistants to work in a caring, safe and homely care home looking after older people in the beautiful town of Market Harborough.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Home Manager in their professional and administrative duties
- Ensuring standards are maintained and that adequate cover is provided in the home
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of Care Plans
- Assisting with the induction of new staff members
- Mentoring and supervising staff
For this post you must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification in care, or must be working towards the qualification with relevant experience
- Experience of working in a residential home
- An understanding of basic legal and communication issues regarding abuse, family violence and vulnerable adults
- A kind and caring nature
- The ability to work shifts - you will required to work at nights, weekends and Bank Holidays by agreement with the Home Manager
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.