Senior Autism Practitioner
£10.39 per hour
I am looking for Support Workers to work in a supported living scheme for individuals with a learning disability and Autism Spectrum Disorder as a primary support need in Northampton. The service is owned by a leading autism charity that works to ensure autistic people can live their lives with dignity, choice and independence.
For this role you will:
- Help people have the maximum choice and control over their lives
- Help people to progress towards their goals and outcomes
- Encourage people to engage with the local community and develop their own networks of support
- Assist people to maintain and develop their independence
- Show dignity and respect at all times
For this role you must have:
- Experience of working with adults in a social care/support environment
- A caring and compassionate nature
- The ability to work as a member of the team
- A positive can-do attitude
- The ability to work shifts on a rota basis
A full training and development package is in place for all staff.
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 897345.