Service Manager – Autism
Up to £33,351
I am looking for a Service Manager to run a supported living scheme for individuals with a learning disability and Autism Spectrum Disorder as a primary support need in Northampton. The service is owned by a leading autism charity that works to ensure autistic people can live their lives with dignity, choice and independence
In this role you will:
- Have strategic and operational management responsibility for the development and delivery of the service
- Manage a staff team to offer individuals with autism to have maximum choice and control in their lives
- Have responsibility for the physical and financial infrastructure
- Enable the planning and delivery of a responsive service which meets individual, family and Commissioner requirements within statutory and regulatory frameworks
- Play a critical role in developing an extended range of services which are aspirational for service users
- Progress service users towards their goals and develop their independence.
For this role you must have experience of:
- Working with adults with learning disabilities and autism in a senior role
- Managing a staff team, redeploying staff and resources as required
- Working with internal and external partner organisations, commissioners and stakeholders In support of the development of services
- Working within existing systems to enable individualised personal behaviour support plans ensuring regular assessment and review
You will need to participate in the Adult Service Manager on call rota.
For more information on this brilliant role, please call Elite on 01604 879345. We look forward to hearing from you.