Senior Social Worker – Children’s Peripatetic Team
£38,504 to £40,419 plus £3,000 recruitment bonus
I am looking for talented, experienced Senior Social Workers to join a new Peripatetic team within the Northamptonshire Children’s Trust. This team will be working across all social work teams and services, providing critical cover and helping to ease the pressure wherever needed.
This will be a fantastic chance to really enrich your work experience and career with real diversity. You will get to work within different teams, meet new people, take on a variety of case-work and work with a broad range of service users
For this post you will be:
- A qualified Social Worker with Social Work England registration
- A confident and proficient social work professional, comfortable to support and mentor others
- Able to provide examples of your ability to think and work creatively
- Experienced in developing an environment where others are encouraged and supported to explore new ways of working
- Highly adaptive and able to build good working relationships quickly in order to make a successful contribution to the teams you will work in
- An effective communicator with strong IT skills
- Experienced in working with different agencies, service users and families
- Knowledgeable about the relevant policy and legislation which underpins a Children’s Social Work role
In return you can expect a competitive benefits package including:
- 27 Days Holiday – increasing with length of service
- Flexible Working and Flexi-Time
- Local Authority Pension Scheme
- Regular, quality supervision and support
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts Scheme
- £3,000 recruitment bonus
- Up to £8,000 relocation bonus for those wishing to move close to our offices (terms apply)
This post is covered by the statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for the role.
Enhanced DBS clearance and Social Worker England registration required.