Residential Children’s Home Manager
Up to £46,000
I am looking for a Registered Manager to run a new children’s home in Derby. The provider is a small, independent children’s home operator who aim to make a positive impact on the lives of children and young people by being an inspirational and outstanding home to enable children to be loved, happy, healthy, safe from harm and able to develop, thrive and fulfil their full potential.
In this fabulous new role you will be responsible for:
- Setting up a new children’s home
- Effective day to day running of the residential home
- Supporting, leading and managing a team of staff who will provide protection and support the children with their physical, psychological, emotional social development
- Compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements of the home
- Strategic planning for developments within the home
For the role of Registered Manager you must have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (or equivalent) or a willingness to work towards this
- 3 years’ experience working with children in the last 5 years with at least 1 year at senior level
- Experience of supervising a staff team
- A working knowledge of Children’s Home Regulations and Quality Standards 2015, Single Social Care Inspection Framework (SSCIF), Children Act 1989, Children and Families Act 2014, Care Standards Act 2000, Children Act 2004, Working Together to Safeguard Children 2015, Health and Safety at work and associated guidance and regulations
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.