£21,341 - £25,414 per annum
37 per week, fixed term for up to 12 months
I am currently looking for some who has experience of working within a community and refuge based Domestic Abuse environment to join a friendly team as their Assistant Manager. This is a great role and would suit someone who is looking to progress and utilise their current experience and awareness of Domestic Abuse or who already has the skills and experience equipped to hit the ground running.
In this post you will:
- Provide support to colleagues - managing colleague performance and training and development needs
- Ensure compliance - monitoring referrals into service and service delivery
- Attending external partnership and stakeholder meetings
- Complying with Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Managing risk assessments for own colleagues within the team
- Assess the risks including referrals into MARAC and Safeguarding processes
For this post you will need:
- Experience of working in Domestic Abuse services and in line managing support staff or volunteers
- A working knowledge of both adult and children’s safeguarding practices and the MARAC process including how and when to make referrals (and presenting cases at MARAC / Multi-agency meetings)
- The ability to work flexibly - the rota includes evenings currently up until 8pm (however at present role will be primarily Monday – Friday between 9 – 5)
- A valid driving licence and access to a vehicle (with business insurance) – as well as the willingness to travel throughout the Derbyshire area which includes; Amber Valley, Erewash, Derbyshire Dales and South Derbyshire.
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 879345 in the strictest confidence.
This post is exempt under Sch 9 Pt 1 of the Equality Act 2010 and is only open to female applicants.