£26,200 - £28,000 including sleep-in and on-call payments
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work at a great children’s home in Kettering.
In this fantastic role you will be required to:
- Assist the Manager in the effective and efficient management of the home
- Ensure that staff understand and are fully aware of the daily routines of the home and are aware of their roles and responsibilities in relation to Children’s Regulations
- Ensure that the standards expected in the delivery of care are upheld and the standing of the Company is maintained
- Create, review and maintain care and behaviour management plans
- Participate in health and safety and risk assessments, ensuring all are kept up to date
For this post you must have:
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Residential Childcare) or equivalent
- Experience of supervising a team within a residential childcare setting
- Extensive experience of working with young people with EBD
- Experience of working with vulnerable and challenging young people
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Knowledge of the NMS for children’s Homes
- A full UK driving licence
- The ability to work shifts and sleep-ins on a rota basis
For more information on these roles, please call Elite on 01604 879345.
Due to NMS applicants must be over 21 years of age.