Extra Care Manager
Up to £40,000
I am looking for an experienced Extra Care Service Manager for a service in Camden, running a complex of individual flats and bringing together the high level care services offered in residential care with the accommodation and independence of living in your own home.
Duties for this role will include:
- Being the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the Service
- Utilising authentic leadership, role modelling and inspirational skills to motivate the team to deliver excellent quality of care
- Managing the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Service, and maintaining high levels of occupancy
- Providing improvement, independence and choice for Service Users.
- Complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times
For this role you must have:
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing Extra Care services
- Experience of successfully managing a staff team
- Knowledge of CQC requirements
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.