Residential Support Worker
Average £22,800 per annum including sleep-in
I am currently recruiting staff to work at a brilliant children’s home in Kettering, caring for young people aged 10-18.
In this role you be ensuring young people care receive the best level of care available. Duties will include:
- Providing a high standard of physical, emotional and social care, which will include the safety and well-being of the young person together with an understanding of their special needs at all times
- Sharing domestic duties that relate to the care and welfare of young people e.g. housework, cooking, shopping etc
- Leading by example and promoting good staff morale
- Forging positive links and relationships within the community, participating in connection with schools and colleges, health professionals, and leisure activities
- Ensuring acceptable standards of behaviour are maintained by the young people
- Challenging, directing and guiding where necessary
- Implementing the agreed placement planes of each young person and ensure that individual goals are met
For this post you must have:
- Experience of working with young people
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviour
- A full UK driving licence
- The ability to work shifts and sleep-ins on a rota basis
For more information on these roles, please call Elite on 01604 879345.
Due to NMS applicants must be over 21 years of age.