Senior Night Care Assistant
Up to £10.25 per hour
My client is a privately owned group, which currently operates care homes for the elderly, with significant expansion plans for the future. Their fundamental mission is to provide care of the highest quality, giving comfort and friendship within a homely atmosphere while respecting and being sensitive to the individual needs, wishes and choices of residents.
They are now looking for an experienced Senior Night Care Assistant to join their beautiful home in Great Oxendon near Market Harborough. You will be required to:
- Create clear and effective lines of communication and working relationships, both within the home and with families, other professionals and agencies involved in the care of residents
- Attend and contribute to meetings / handovers to maintain communication between all levels of staff
- Keep abreast of new and developing services in the field of Residential and Nursing Care and particularly Dementia Care to ensure personal professional competency and that of the staff team is maintained
- Ensure all staff instil a culture of putting service users’ needs first and providing excellent care
- Ensure staff supervisions for all care staff and ancillary staff are done every two months
- Ensure that all staff training needs are met and that staff are supported through the supervision
For his post you must be able to demonstrate:
- A relevant professional qualification (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role
- Awareness of the principles of Person Centred Care Planning
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.