Waking Night Care Support Worker
£9.70 per hour
I am looking for experienced staff to work waking nights in residential homes for young people with learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviour in Kettering, supporting residents during the night.
The job involves delivering high standards of care, protection and support to residents by keeping them safe and attending to their needs throughout the night. This can include eating, washing, drinking, bathing and carrying out personal care.
For this role you will need:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in a residential care setting
- An understanding of safeguarding
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to stay awake during the whole of your night shift (2130-0800)
- Experience of carrying out personal care tasks
- The willingness to work nights on a rota basis
In this role you can expect to receive great training and development opportunities, including support through your Level 3 in Health and Social Care/Residential Child Care if you don’t already have it.
For more information, please call Elite Care on 01604 879345.