£21.50 per hour + bonus scheme
My client is looking for a Clinical Lead to work in their exceptional residential and dementia care home based in Edwinstowe. They provide individual, person-centred care of the very highest quality, offering care within a friendly and homely atmosphere, whilst being attentive and respectful of the individual needs of residents.
They now need an experienced Clinical Lead to join their team who will assist the Home Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home on a 24 hour basis including:
- Taking the lead within the home for all clinical tasks and decisions under the direction of the Home Manager
- Liaising with external agencies to ensure access to all medical services as required by individual residents.
- Ensuring that care plans are produced within the timeframes required
- Ensuring all staff are fully competent with medication
- Managing the nursing staff including carrying out supervisions and appraisals
Essential for this role are:
- A relevant Nursing Qualification (RGN/RMN) and NMC registration
- Experience of managing nurses
- Experience in a nursing home setting of which at least one year must be with people living with dementia
- Awareness of the principles of Person Centred Care Planning
- Excellent clinical skills
- Full Driving Licence
- The ability to work shifts and alternate weekends
For more information please call Elite on 01604 879345.
This role offers great benefits including:
- 10% of salary Bonus paid quarterly based on objectives
- Support with revalidation and Annual PIN paid each year
- £1,000 per year personal training and development budget
- £1,000 per year for upskilling leadership skills and mentoring/coaching skills