Deputy Manager - Children’s Home
£22,500 - £24,500 + £64.64 per sleep-in + discretionary bonus
My client is a rapidly expanding company who run residential care homes providing the highest quality care and therapeutic support to children with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD).
They are opening a new home in Derby and looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to join their team.
Duties for this role will include:
• Assisting the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home
• Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager
• Supporting and managing a staff team
• Undertaking direct work with children and young people
• Managing child protection concerns and complaints
For this exciting role you must be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working with young people with EBD/SEBD
• Proven experience of supervising a staff team
• NVQ 3 – Caring for Children and Young People/ QCF Level 3 Diploma (or equivalent)
• A full UK Driving Licence and access to a car for work purposes
• The ability to work on a rota basis
• The ability undertake one sleep-in per week
In return my client can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• On the job training
• Career development and progression
For more information on this role, which offers a real opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and young people, please call Elite on 01604 879345.