£22500 - £27000
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who runs a first class facility dedicated to adults with an acquired brain injury and neurological illnesses and disorders, which provides specialist nursing and rehabilitation.
You will be required to:
- Participate as a full member of the nursing team in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans including other relevant agencies as appropriate
- Provide ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of residents physical and physiological needs
- Provide health education through promotion of independence, personal & social skills and social and leisure activities for all residents
- Maintain concise records and provide reports as necessary
- Ensure the necessary administration and information systems are in place to provide flexible and quality services within the department’s allocated budget, effective communication and healthy working relations. To review systems in place in liaison with both junior staff and senior management
In return our client can offer you:
- A friendly, professional working environment
- The chance the join a forward-thinking organisation, which encourages learning and research
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alison Howlett today, or e-mail your most up-to date CV.