Up to £45,000
I am looking for an exceptional person to assist in the management of a fabulous care and nursing in Poole. The home provides a mixture of nursing, residential and dementia beds with an additional 20 transitional beds.
Duties will include:
- Leading and supervising a large staff team to deliver the highest standards of care
- Playing an important part of the onsite clinical and management team
- Helping to manage the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy
- Providing improvement, independence and choice for Service Users
- Working with the local community, GP's and professionals to deliver care that truly enables residents to continue to lead as full a life as possible.
- Complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times
- Leading on infection control for the service
For this role you must have:
- NMC registration as a Nurse
- Experience of working as a Deputy Manager in a care/nursing home
- Extensive experience of working in a care/nursing home
- Experience of managing a large staff team
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.