From £9.65 per hour
My client is a privately owned group, which operates care homes for the elderly, with significant expansion plans for the future. Their fundamental mission is to provide care of the highest quality, giving comfort and friendship within a homely atmosphere while respecting and being sensitive to the individual needs, wishes and choices of residents.
They are now looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their beautiful home in Edwinstowe near Mansfield in Nottinghamshire. You will be required to:
- Support the Home Manager to lead the team and to maintain high standards of compliance and care
- Ensure all residents are provided with the highest standards of care
- Develop, motivate, and improve the wellbeing of a staff team
- To achieve the specific objectives of the role below.
- Ensure that care plans are completed within the timescales required
- Ensure that all care plans are evaluated at least once every calendar month
- Ensure that all staff are fully competent with medication and ensure weekly audits are completed
For his post you must be able to demonstrate:
- A relevant professional qualification (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Experience of supervising staff in a Senior role
- At least three years’ experience of working with and caring for vulnerable adults
- Awareness of the principles of Person Centred Care Planning
- A willingness to undertake certain administrative tasks when requested to do so i.e. preparation of drug orders, care planning for designated service users, maintain charts for service users as needed
- The ability to work alternate weekends
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.