Supervising Social Worker
Independent Fostering Agency
Link copied to clipboard
Northampton/Wellingborough (Home Based)
Up to £38,000 a year
I am working in conjunction with an Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ independent fostering agency who are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to act as a link worker for Foster Carers and looked after children.
This post will include:
- Bringing together the needs of looked after children and young people
- Supporting and managing foster carers
- Liaising with placing authorities and other professional services to ensure a child's care plan is followed through
- Undertaking annual foster carer reviews
- Managing a caseload of approved foster carers and foster carers going through the assessment process.
- Participating in the matching process for potential placements and potential foster carers
- Participate in skills to foster training
- Assist with fostering events such as promotion days
- Partaking in the out of hour's duty rota
For this role you must have
- BA Hons SW, CQSW, DipSW (or equivalent)
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience of working with children and families, preferably within an IFA or fostering setting
- Experience of working with diversity
- Full Driving Licence and car user
For more information on this great role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.