Up to £27,000
I am looking for an experienced Manager to run a supported living service for people aged 16+ opening in Milton Keynes. This is a brand new service and gives you the opportunity to help set up the service and ensure high standards of accommodation and support are provided. The service aims to provide safe, innovative services that are focused on enabling young people to achieve their goals through individually tailored solutions.
In this role you will:
- Manage the service including people, resources, information and quality
- Provide effective leadership to the staff team
- Ensure a high quality of care and support is being provided
- Work as part of multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure business levels are maintained at all times
For this role you must have:
- An NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- A least five years’ experience of working within social/personal care, of which, ideally, two years will have been spent in a management/team leader position
- Extensive knowledge of legislation relating to Personal and Social Care, Health and Safety, Employment Law, and Food Hygiene
- The ability to co-operate with other health professionals, and build and maintain positive relationships at all levels
- The ability to multi-task
For more information on the role of Service Manager, please call Elite on 01604 879345.