Residential Support Worker
£9.25 - £9.98 per hour (+£35 per Sleep-in)
I am looking for staff to work in a small children’s home in Corby. The home provides care and support for children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. The role is with a small, but expanding company, who provide fantastic support to their staff, and offer a fun, positive and stimulating environment working with people who genuinely enjoy the rewards and challenges of working with children.
Duties for this role will include:
- Providing care and support to children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties in a residential home
- Working as part of a team to ensure residents are being cared for and supervised including supporting with household tasks, cooking and washing
- Accompanying children and young people on outdoor activities
- Promoting and encouraging educational activities
For this post you must have:
- A good standard of education and be willing to undertake NVQ Level 3/Diploma in Health & Social Care with Children and Young People Workforce (or equivalent)
- Great communication skills
- A genuine interest in working with and supporting young people – experience would be a real bonus
- A flexible approach to working hours/shifts
- The ability to undertake sleep in duties and work on a rota basis
- A full clean manual driving license held for at least 1 year
For more information on this role, which is a great opportunity with fantastic prospects, please call Elite on 01604 879345.