Service Manager/Responsible Individual
Up to £50,000
I am currently looking for a Service Manager/Responsible Individual to oversee the running of a small, but expanding, group of Residential Children’s homes in the West Midlands. This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Manager/Responsible Individual to be involved in the management of 2 homes, along with assisting with the opening of 2 more homes during the next 12 months.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Be the Ofsted registered Responsible Individual for all designated Homes
- Act on behalf of the organisation to ensure that the Homes meet relevant requirements set out in legislation
- Provide effective leadership and management of residential services for children and young people with EBD
- Ensure a high standard of consistent care and service in accordance with legislation, central government guidance, regulations and standards, and the policies and procedures the organisation
- Provide a lead in the decisions and management of placements within the Residential provision
- Liaise with partners in formulating jointly agreed plans to ensure a coordinated approach to services for children and young people
For this fabulous role you must have:
- Previous experience as a Responsible Individual with Ofsted
- Experience of working with children and young people with EBD
- A good understanding of the business side of Residential Children’s Services
- Considerable management experience
For more information of the role of Service Manager/Responsible Individual, please call Elite on 01604 879345.