Registered Children’s Home Manager
Up to £40k
I am working on behalf of an organisation who are opening a brand new children’s home in Preston. The home will provide care and support for to up to 4 children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
We are looking for a special person who has extensive experience of managing a children’s home and who would like to join the company from the ground up. This will include setting up, staffing and managing the home, and would suit someone who is looking to grow their career with an exciting company. There are great opportunities for professional development and growth within the company.
For this role you must have:
- NVQ Level/Diploma Level 5 in Health & Social Care with Children and Young People Workforce (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a children’s home
- At least 3 year’s relevant professional experience working with young people
- Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour in a residential setting
- A flexible approach to working hours/shifts and an outstanding level of commitment to enable the efficient running of the home
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, please call Elite on 01604 879345 for a chat.