Up to £18.00 per hour
Nights (3/4 per week)
My client is a privately family-owned care group who have a beautiful residential home in Edwinstowe, near Mansfield in Nottinghamshire.
They are currently looking for a Qualified Nurse (RGN/RMN) to assist the Home Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home. This will including ensuring all aspects of the home meet the highest Care Standards as defined by CQC, the local CCG and the Local Authority as well as all legislative requirements.
Duties for this post will include:
- Working with the Home Manager and other trained nurses in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating quality nursing care
- Ensuring the highest standards of care are delivered to residents at all times
- Supervising care assistants within the home
- Verifying that all nursing practices are evidence based and reflect current trends.
- Administering medication
- Writing and regularly updating nursing care plans
For this post you must have:
- Registration as a qualified Nurse
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role
- Awareness of the principles of Person Centred Care Planning
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with working hoursFor more information on this role, which is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career
For more information please call Elite on 01604 879345.