Up to £50,000
Do you have the skills and experience to assist with management of a great care home providing long stay and respite residential care for older people with physical frailty and for older people who are living with dementia?
In this post you will:
- Report into the Registered Manager, playing an important part of the onsite clinical and management team
- Support the manager in leading and supervising a large staff team to deliver the highest standards of care
- Be clinically responsible for certain operational areas
- Deal daily with issues concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring
For this role you must have:
- Experience as a Qualified Nurse (RGN) with NMC pin registration
- Demonstrable experience of supporting elderly service users, preferably those with dementia.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards, NMC guidelines and the Health and Social Act 2008
- The ability to communicate and engage effectively with service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential
- Have a good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs, of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment
- An effective way of communicating with your team, and above all, act as a champion for everything that you do
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.