Deputy Care Home Manager
Up to £12.00 per hour
Would you like to work in a friendly care home in Market Harborough?
My client is looking for a Deputy Care Manager to assist the Home Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home on a 24 hour basis so you will required to work day shifts and some weekends.
For this post you must have:
- A relevant Professional qualification (NVQ minimum Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent)
- Experience as a Deputy/Assistant Manager/Team Leader in a Nursing/Care Home
- A minimum of three years’ experience in residential / nursing home setting of which at least one year must be with people living with dementia
- Awareness of the principles of Person Centred Care Planning
- The ability to work flexibly (to include some weekends)
- A Full Driving Licence
- Experience of supervising staff
For more information please call Elite on 01604 879345.