Up to £56,000 + car allowance
I am looking for an Operations Manager to work for a national provider of care and nursing homes, who have an excellent reputation for developing and supporting their staff. Travel will be required for this role.
For this post you will be required to:
- Provide effective and consistent leadership to Management teams in order to ensure high quality service delivery and business outcomes within safe and effective environments
- Oversee and ensure the effective use of resources, focusing on the financial performance of the Services, i.e. agency use and occupancy
- Create and facilitate the substructure for recruitment within the Services
- Ensure that each of the Services operate with occupancy as set in the contract, financial models or KPI’s
- Work in conjunction with the Quality and Compliance Department to establish best practice and ensure fulfilment of applicable contractual Quality and Regulatory Standards appertaining to operation of the services, in order to meet Customer requirements and individual KPIs as set by the business
- Shape and develop the performance of Managers, within scope, using the Competency Framework to ensure that all Managers are meeting expectations in terms of performance and behaviour
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Elite on 01604 879345.