TEAM LEADER/SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
AUTISM AND COMPLEX NEEDS
Up to £12.00 per hour
£60.00 per sleep-in
We are working with a supplier of accommodation and support for young people on the autistic spectrum which is provided in small residential homes and supported living environments. Due to recent expansion they need to recruit senior staff who have experience working with people autism and complex needs.
Duties for this job will include:
- Working as part of a team delivering a high standard of support and attention residents
- Meeting the individual needs of each resident carried out in such a way that it encourages individuality, supports independent living skills, dignity and respect and safeguarding.
- Being a professional, positive and supportive senior member of our staff, delegating jobs fairly and equally amongst the team
- Planning, creating and monitoring weekly timetables for residents
- Acting as a key worker for a resident, keeping all support plans and other required paperwork up to date
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a similar role in a senior position
- The willingness to take part in planned activities
- The ability to work to a shift patterns of long days, sleep-ins and regular weekend working
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 879345.
This role is temporary with a view to becoming permanent.