Deputy Manager - Children’s Home
£22,500 - £23,500 plus generous sleep-in allowance
My client is a rapidly expanding company who run residential care homes providing the highest quality care and therapeutic support to children with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD).
They have a great 3 bedded home in Corby and are now looking a Deputy Manager to join their team.
Duties for this role will include:
- Assisting the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home
- Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Supporting and managing a staff team
- Undertaking direct work with children and young people
- Managing child protection concerns and complaints
For this exciting role you must be able to demonstrate:
- NVQ 3 – Caring for Children and Young People/ QCF Level 3 Diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with young people with EBD/SEBD
- Proven experience of supervising a staff team
- A full UK Driving Licence and access to a car for work purposes
- The ability to work on a rota basis
- The ability undertake one sleep-in per week
In return my client can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Career development and progression
For more information on this role, which offers a real opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and young people, please call Elite on 01604 879345.