Peripatetic Residential Support Worker (Children and Young People)
£18,103 to £19,000 dependent on qualifications and experience, plus sleep-ins at £62.64 per night.
These roles will require flexibility as you will be working on a rota basis (which includes sleep-ins) and you may be asked to cover any of the homes in the allocated Region
I am currently recruiting for a number of staff to work in children’s homes throughout the East Midlands area.
You will be working with vulnerable children and young people with a variety of needs, some complex, and assisting with care and domestic duties, accompanying young people to school and supporting them during the day as part of the team.
For these roles you must have:
- A basic knowledge of child related legislation
- A full UK Driving license and use of own transport
- The ability to engage effectively with children and young people
- Accurate recording and documenting skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviour
- Flexibility as you will be working on a rota basis (which includes sleep-ins) and you may be asked to cover any of the homes in the allocated Region
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 879345. We look forward to hearing from you.