Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
£36,000 - £40,000
I am currently looking for a Registered Manager for a small care home for young people and adults with learning disabilities and autism in Rushden. This is an exciting new project, and would be a great role for someone who wants to make an impact on service provision.
For this post you must have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience of working as a Registered Manager
- Experience of working with young people and adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour
- The ability to demonstrate periodic training to update own knowledge, skills and competence
- Sound knowledge of legislation relating to Health and Safety, Employment and Food Hygiene
- The ability to plan, co-ordinate, organise and work under pressure, whilst remaining professional
- Experience of leading and motivating a team
For more information on this post, please call Elite on 01604 879345.